- The back cover of the booklet insert on the original pressing displayed a photo of the band, including Charles. The Japanese, European and Australian Re-Issue all include a photo of the band with Ross.
- Joker, which originally appears on the Helium album You Can't Hold Me Down, was re-recorded for this album and does appear, however it is not listed on the first pressing artwork.
- The artwork (both front and back) for the Real Cool Japanese release was changed to the jars in the fridge, which was then also used for the Burning Heart European issue and Shagpile re-issues in Australia.
- The Real Cool release contains 4 bonus tracks - Say 2 Much, Kitchen Knife, Stab, and Deceive - all of which were previously released in Australia on the Time To Grow Up EP.
- Pile of Sand release contains the original album and includes six bonus tracks. All tracks 11 album tracks and the six bonus tracks have been remastered.
The artwork closely reproduces the orignal pressing and reinstates the baby in the jar cover art (front and back). The booklet includes lyrics to all album tracks including Joker (for the first time).